AWESOMATIX introduced a few months ago their latest edition of the belt driven A800 kit, called the 'X'.
Although not much has changed it still features a few small but vital upgrades over the older kits.
– New chassis with updated flex, suspension and drivetrain geometry
– New 2mm top deck with innovative flex adjustment
– New bulkheads and motor mount for better diff position
– New diff eccentric holders for altered diff height
– New ball-raced sway bar system with integrated droop adjustment
– New spool with new pulley
– New LS1 linear steering rack as standard
– New carbon arms with new design
– New hubs for improved geometry
– New damper output shaft
– New damper holders with limited A and B adjustment
– ST130 30g centre weight as standard